At Windsor College Forest Group they understand these are challenging times for Businesses but now more than ever, companies need to make sure their organisations are match fit and ready to respond to future opportunities. Making sure you have the right skills among your workforce is the first step, and by hiring an apprentice you can grow your own talent by developing a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce, while investing in the vital skills the economy needs. Apprenticeships are available to businesses of all sizes and sectors in the UK and can last anything from 12 months to four years
• 86% of employers said apprenticeships developed skills relevant to their organisation and 78% reported improved productivity.
There specialist Employer Engagement Team can help smooth the path and ensure that you employ motivated, work-ready apprentices that will enhance your business. They offer a complete Employer Advisory service to make sure hiring an apprentice is straightforward. They can provide you with a free consultation package with one of there expert advisers which will cover –
• A Review of your training needs
• Advice on accessing funding and registering your Apprentice with the Gov.uk website
• Information about apprenticeship levels and outcomes
• Help with recruiting an apprentice including advertising and pre-screening
• Provide support and advice about government incentive schemes which could provide employers up to £4,000 for taking on a new apprentice before 31 September 2021.
For more information CLICK HERE