Spelthorne Care Connections NOTICE BOARD – November 2017 edition
Your notices please! – by noon on Monday 30th October
The NOTICE BOARD ..
- Concerns health and wellbeing matters relating to vulnerable people of all ages, the elderly and their familial carers.
- Reaches leaders and coordinators of local organisations and projects, charities, faith groups as well as professionals working with the vulnerable.
- Is to widely circulate information on activities, events, training opportunities, updates in service provision or legislation.
- Is completely free of charge
- IS NOT for advertising jobs or calls for volunteers.
Entries will be accepted if brief and impactful (normally not more than 150 words) with clear contact details or links for further information where necessary.
Please Note: send me your entry in Word Document form or one that allows for cutting and pasting of text.
Do include your organisational logo if possible as this helps bring interest to the notice.
Sections of the NOTICE BOARD are as follows:
News and Information
Calendar for the month ahead (and beyond)
Extending our Learning
Regular and Recurring Events
With very best regards,
Communities Engagement Team, Diocese of Guildford
Spelthorne Borough Council
Council Offices, Knowle Green, Staines-upon-Thames, TW18 1XB
Office: 01784 448587
Mobile: 07979 887467