TO HELP US KNOW HOW TO SUPPORT YOU,
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS SPELTHORNE BUSINESS COVID-19 SURVEY
Here are the latest news and business support updates available
Find coronavirus financial support for your business
Coronavirus (COVID-19) support is available to employers and the self-employed. You may be eligible for loans, tax relief and cash grants.
Use this business support finder to see what support is available for you and your business.
Financial support for businesses during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Paying your employees
- Paying sick pay
- Paying tax
- Business rates relief
- Business support grant funds
- Support for the self-employed
- Support for small and medium-sized businesses
- Support for large businesses
Help and support if your business is affected by a coronavirus (COVID-19)
Supporting employees if your business is affected by a coronavirus (COVID-19)
- You can sign up for email alerts about live and recorded webinars, YouTube videos and online guidance.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): helping employers to support employees
- Register for the next live webinar to get help with how you can support employees.
Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme up and running
The Government’s Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme went live today, with businesses able to claim up to £2,500 a month towards staff wages.
Apply for the Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme
This scheme will help large businesses affected by a coronavirus (COVID-19) to access loans of up to £25 million.
Federation of Small Businesses - Coronavirus (COVID-19): Advice and guidance for small businesses and the self-employed HERE:
Follow FSB on social media:
- Twitter: @FSB_Policy and @FSBSurrey
- Facebook: Federation of Small Businesses
- Instagram: fsb_uk
- LinkedIn: Federation of Small Businesses
Responding to COVID-19
Building resilience through extended uncertainty.
Weekly webinars, advice and insights into Government response.
Get answers to your questions on people matters arising from the Covid-19 crisis with free advice to SBF Members.
Invitation to join a webinar on Tuesday 28th April 10am
to answer all your furlough questions