Here are the latest news and business support updates available
Local Restrictions Support Grants (LRSG) and Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG): guidance for local authorities
This is guidance for local authorities on paying grants to support businesses during the November to December 2020 national lockdown and periods of local restrictions.
Use this business support finder to see what support is available for you and your business.
- Paying your employees
- Paying sick pay
- Paying tax
- Business rates relief
- Business support grant funds
- Support for the self-employed
- Support for small and medium-sized businesses
- Support for large businesses
Help and support if your business is affected by a coronavirus (COVID-19)
Supporting employees if your business is affected by a coronavirus (COVID-19)
- You can sign up for email alerts about live and recorded webinars, YouTube videos and online guidance.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): helping employers to support employees video
- Register for the next live webinar to get help with how you can support
The Government’s Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme went live today, with businesses able to claim up to £2,500 a month towards staff wages.
This scheme will help large businesses affected by a coronavirus (COVID-19) to
Federation of Small Businesses - Coronavirus (COVID-19): Advice and guidance for small businesses and the self-employed HERE:
Follow FSB on social media:
- Twitter: @FSB_Policy and @FSBSurrey
- Facebook: Federation of Small Businesses
- Instagram: fsb_uk
- LinkedIn: Federation of Small Businesses