- This event has passed.
Get off auto- photo training
28 April 2018 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm BST
GET OFF AUTO – PHOTO TRAINING
In this workshop we go back to basics. In the morning we delve into a camera’s many controls, buttons and settings explaining their function as we go. You will discover the relationship between *Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO. These are essential to learn but you will be given a simple method to remember what each does and in simple language.
You will learn about depth of field and which lens to best use. Again, there will be useful tips to help you get great results if you only own one lens. In the afternoon we go out in fantastic parkland to practice what was covered in the morning sessions. Then back to review our photos and review of the day.
• A full-day workshop (7 hours)
• Small group (Max 6)
• Comprehensive notes for future reference
• Practice ‘hands-on’ element with individual attention
• Teas, coffees, biscuits & Lunch (provided)
• A clever little aid for your camera bag
• Personal email support & feedback after course
£145 per person