- This event has passed.
Net Zero 360: Your Net Zero Business Journey (Sept/Oct) Dates
13 October @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm BST
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Thursday, happening 3 times
Net Zero 360: Start Your Journey To A Carbon Neutral Future!
Starting on Thursday 29th September LoCASE are providing training and support for businesses within the southeast region who are looking to start or progress their journey towards a greener future.
A series of 3 x 3-hour seminars (one in person and 2 online) will cover everything you need to know.
Net Zero 360 courses are designed to take you from the first steps on your net-zero journey to becoming a bona fide sustainability pioneer, with every aspect of your business aligned to net-zero.
But where do you start? How do you work out what’s right for you? And how do you deal with complex issues, such as supply chains and product lifecycles?
The Net zero 360 courses give you access to workshops, a rigorous carbon calculator, action-planning support, and innovation, expertise and facilities to help you achieve steps aligned with net zero.
You will have a greater knowledge of measuring your business’ carbon impact accurately and will give you a roadmap for creating a greener business for your investors and consumers.
These workshops form a series, so please make sure you can attend all three dates before booking.
Sept-Oct: Workshop 1 – Thursday 29 September, 9.30-12.30 (in person at Zero Carbon Guildford)
- Greenhouse gases and human-caused climate change
- Terminology, including the key acts and targets
- Why calculate your carbon footprint?
- The quick wins
- Planning your next steps
Sept-Oct: Workshop 2 – Thursday 6 October, 9.30 – 12.30 (online)
- Carbon footprint in detail: scopes 1,2 and 3
- How to measure your footprint accurately
- Core business areas: energy, transport, water, waste
- Minimising the impact your products have
- Decarbonising your supply chain
- Introduction to the Carbon Calculator
Sept-Oct: Workshop 3 – Thursday 13 October 9.30 – 12.30 (online)
- Create a net-zero roadmap
- Setting science-based targets
- Engaging your staff
- Taking it to the next level with innovation
- Net-zero business models
To find out more about this course or to register, visit: