- This event has passed.
Presenting Skills Workshop – Surrey Chamber of Commerce
7 December 2016 @ 9:00 am - 1:15 pm GMT
Do you shudder at the thought of speaking in public?
Are you passing up the opportunity to promote your business at the various networking events?
Would you like to overcome this fear?
If you answered yes to any of these our workshop will be able to help you.
During the half day workshop you will learn skills and tools for presenting with confidence and creating engaging, productive presentations to help you showcase and present your business for maximum benefit:
• To gain more confidence
• Understand why people struggle with public speaking
• Learn and defeat the psychology of fear
• Learn to be passionate about speaking to groups
• Learn how to prepare the body for speaking
• Learn how to prepare your mind for speaking
• Learn alternative content ideas for presenting your business
• Learn hypnotic techniques to improve your performance.
Louise Camby – Creative Producer and Voice Over Artist
Ges Ray – Public Speaking Coach
Jackie Donelan – Jackie Donelan Counselling