Careers for our community
Heathrow Employment & Skills Academy has many perfect roles available for local jobseekers. Careers at Heathrow Airport are exciting, with opportunities across retail, hospitality, construction, customer service and aviation & logistics.
Aviation & Logistics
• Warehouse Apprentice
• Baggage Screening
• Plane Guarding
• PCO Drivers/Chauffeurs
• Zone Owner
• Taxi Rank Agents
• Engineering Help Centre Advisor
• Part Time Interviewer (Market research)
• Shift Engineer
• Mechanical Engineer
• Full and Part Time Sales Consultant
• Full Time and Part Time Sales Colleagues
• Waiting Staff
• Kitchen Porter
• Commis Chef
• Full and Part Time Baristas
• Shift Leader
• Catering Consultant
• Full and Part Time General Assistants
Luxury retail opportunities
Heathrow Airport is the home of luxury brands seeking to recruit experienced and professional team members. Luxury retail brands seeking this unique talent pool include Tiffany & Co., Thomas Pink, Kurt Geiger and Watches of Switzerland among other notable retailers.
All vacancies are available strictly via the Academy. Please do not contact employers directly.
Do you know the ideal candidate?
Get in touch or send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all individuals must meet the following:
• Valid passport or work permit
• Can provide a five-year checkable history (including all periods of employment, unemployment, education or travel)
• Can work fully flexible shifts with varying start and finish times
• Can travel to Heathrow by public transport. (Free public transport – buses only – from Hatton Cross to all terminals.)
All employers welcome Apprentices and applicants with limited experience. Positive attitude and willingness to learn are imperative for all roles.
Pre-Employment Training: bringing careers closer
Our range of Pre-Employment Training (PET) programmes have helped thousands of local residents. Offering courses in retail, hospitality, construction and work skills, each programme is tailored to our vacancies to help candidates start their career.
PET date for your diary: Workskills Job Centre Plus 23 – 30 November
An exciting place to work
Not only are Heathrow careers challenging and fulfilling, there are many services and benefits that colleagues can enjoy:
• Public transport discounts
• Discounted shopping opportunities
• Heathrow Rewards loyalty scheme
T: 020 8759 5978