The Department for International Trade has launched its new Internationalisation Fund for eligible businesses in England.
Match-funded grants of between £1,000 and £9,000 will be available for future activity (subject to eligibility and availability).
To secure a grant, you will need to fund a proportion of your costs yourself. This varies according to where your business is based and will be either 40 or 50% of the total cost.
The fund can be used to support areas including (but not exclusively limited to):
– Market research
– IP advice
– Translation services
– International social media/SEO
– Trade fairs (where no TAP funding is available)
– Independent market visits
– Consultancy and other international commercial services
Is your business eligible?
– The company must be based in England
– The company must be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME) with up to 250 employees
– no more than 25% of the business is owned by an enterprise which is not a SME
– Annual turnover does not exceed €50 million or annual balance sheet does not exceed €43 million
The fund is supported by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
To express your interest in funding contact your local trade adviser by CLICKING HERE