KML Occupational Health Ltd have recently moved into a new office and clinic in Esher, Surrey, opposite Sandown Park Racecourse.
This new facility provides a wide range of Occupational Health Services to all types of business across Spelthorne and Surrey for business with one employee or more.
Occupational Health is on the governments’ agenda right now with them looking seriously at health in the workplace. Recommendations and policy (law) may follow.
Steps to workplace health management:
- A company Health Policy is a good place to start which includes detail on how your company deals with issues of employee ill-health.
- Prevention after all is better than cure, so ensuring all new starters complete a Pre-placement (health) Questionnaire is essential.
- Regular medicals relevant to the job role every 3 years is step two
- Other more reactive surveillances such as random Drug & Alcohol Testing also helps keep workers safe.
- The most common reason for clients to contact us though is when staff have been on sick leave for 6 weeks or more. We recommend engagement from 7 days absence, with staff being sent for a Management Referral with one of our Occupational Health Nurses. This non-invasive assessment provides both the employee and employer with an unbiased report on the employees’ health status and makes recommendations.
KML Occupational Health provide over 20 OH Services including:
- Long and short term sickness absence
- Management Referrals
- A range of Fit for Work Medicals
- Pre-employment placement screening
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Ill-health retirement medicals
- On-site Paramedic Services
- Focus on mental health
In 2018 we delivered over 15,000 assessments and procedures, helping manage and reduce workplace absence.
We promote healthy lifestyles, workplaces and general wellbeing through workplace talks, promotions and support of national campaigns.
We believe that Good work is good health, therefore taking care of yourself, your staff and each other is crucial to overall wellbeing and happiness.
KML are registered and certified to all relevant industry standards including SEQOHS, RISQS and CBH.
To protect client records we use industry specific software and a client portal all certified to ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus.
Our team can be contact by phone on 020-7643-1028 or by email at email@example.com