As a small business owner, do you find it challenging to rise above everyday operations and focus on strategic planning and long-term growth?
Imagine if you could have a dedicated and experienced professional advisor and up to 10 business professionals who focus all their energy on resolving a challenge that you alone found hard to overcome; how much more time would you have?
The Pro-actions ‘Mini MBA’ business workshop programme is like having your own board of directors; a pool of experienced colleagues there to help you, guide you and assist you in growing your business. It is a proven methodology consisting of strategies and techniques which will help you achieve more results in less time.
The business workshops form part of a 12-month programme designed to help you examine and improve all areas of your business and covers the key topics that drive growth.
The workshops form part of a 12-month programme designed to help you examine and improve all areas of your business and covers the key topics that drive business growth:
• Creating a vision for your business and building a compelling plan
• Cost effective marketing and lead generation approaches that work
• Developing effective sales strategies so that you can convert more leads, more easily
• Managing your time so that the profitable things get done first
• Making the personal transition from business owner to business leader
• Structuring your business for growth and motivating your staff to maximise performance
• Creating and adhering to meaningful financial and operational targets
For more details CLICK HERE