- This event has passed.
A Guide: How To Start and Restart a Business in 2024
19 February @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm GMT
This event will share how businesses have managed the challenges of the last few years, hear entrepreneurs’ experiences of starting and re-starting their businesses, and share how incorporating AI automation and sustainability into your business is the way forward in 2024. You will discover:
– Practical tips on how to start a business in current economic times
– Speakers will share their lived experiences of how they’ve ‘restarted’
– Exclusive insight into the exact business support & interventions needed for small business owners
– How sustainability is a HUGE opportunity in 2024
– How to harness the power of AI to increase productivity and business growth
*We are sending all registrants a sweet treat to enjoy with this event – please give us your address details upon registration before 4pm 9th Feb* As part of Small Business Britain and TSB’s work over the last six years to uncover the real role of small businesses in communities and the economy, this event will look at how small businesses have started and ‘restarted’ in the current economic times and overcome challenges over the last few years.